Despite the snow, harsh winds and cold we had over the weekend there is still hope that spring is just around the corner! I spotted these on the tree in the front yard a few days ago...... I love knowing that spring will always come again whether it is purely the weather or whether it is in our own personal lives winter will always come to an end and we will once again feel the warmth of spring!
Totally know what you mean! Today we had a mix of snow/mist/drizzle/snow, but thankfully I can see buds on the trees and grass getting greener by the minute! I had a robin sitting on my fence looking at me through the window today, head cocked to the side as if to say "What the heck is going on here?" I think we're all very confused with our "spring"!
Totally know what you mean! Today we had a mix of snow/mist/drizzle/snow, but thankfully I can see buds on the trees and grass getting greener by the minute! I had a robin sitting on my fence looking at me through the window today, head cocked to the side as if to say "What the heck is going on here?" I think we're all very confused with our "spring"!
ReplyDelete