JA had a big moment this morning. He had his first hair cut! He really doesn't have much hair in the front but it has been growing in the back. He has adorable curls when it is wet but the rest of the time it is a mess. (I tried to take a before pic but this was the best I could get with a man on the move)
My friend cut it for him and he did really well but i had to hold him since all he wanted to do was go play with the toys and the rest of the kids. He doesn't look too much different from the front but he sure is handsome in the back!
I have been working on some serious sleep training with JA these past couple nights after months and months of him not sleeping through the night. He did used to sleep through the night but it seems he always has an upset tummy, a cold or teething or bowel movements, etc that keep cause him to wake. Well, I NEED my sleep so we have had a couple nights of crying it out when he goes to bed. The first night he woke once in the night and then last night he slept the WHOLE night through! I am feeling pretty hopeful now. He is lactose intolerant too which always adds to the problem of tummy issues in the night but he can now take Lactaid which I can tell is making a difference as well (it seems everything always has a bit of dairy in it)
Every day he learns new words and does new things. JA keeps life exciting and busy but I wouldn't trade him for anything.
He totally looks like a little man now. So cute and handsome. And i love your preschool idea. You are so smart and creative!
ReplyDelete