Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Budding Photographer

Last week my Mom and I took the kids to a small fabric store in town in search of fabric to make baby #3 a quilt. We came away with this beautiful selection.
Now this particular store always has me walking on pins and needles when I bring the kids in. It is run by a bunch of older ladies that always try to get my kids in their play corner the second we step in the door (with all the beautiful fabrics and our little fingers it is understandable). Picking out all the fabrics, pattern, etc is a bit time consuming and the kids lost interest in the play corner quickly. Luckily my mom and I both had cameras in our purse and thought to let the kids use them. Taking pics kept them entertained the rest of the time and the entire ride home ( a good 200+ pics taken by each). I was just glancing at the pics and got a good laugh at the ones JA took. I will refrain from posting a pic of the old lady scowling at him but I got a kick out of it!
A few pics:


My personal fave (love his beautiful eyes)

I love seeing the world through their eyes.

2 comments:

  1. So cute....and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camera is one of my kids favorite toys! If only I knew where it was now......

    ReplyDelete