Saturday, November 24, 2012

Tis the Season

iPad and blogger are not loving each other right ow so this post will be a text followed by pics post....sorry.   We are in full swing into the Christmas season as of this weekend.  JA is having a polar express birthday party next week so we have been busy getting the Christmas decor up and making party favours.  It is going to be so fun!  I have day home kids most of next week so I am trying to get done as much as I can now!  

We set up the tree yesterday and baby W got into the mood with his Christmas outfit.  T's coworker gave it to us a bit early for fear that he wouldn't fit it by Christmas........it is a tight squeeze....lol.
The kids loved every minute of it and AL has been making her own paper ornaments all day to add to the tree.  ( I am trying to give up control on that one)
T and I snuck in a quick date last night to see the beautiful Christmas trees displayed at the greenhouse last night.  Loved it.
We went and visited Santa this morning and had some major success......no tears!  I love this time of year and can't wait to tackle all the fun plans we have for the season.


 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. would love more details on the party. I decided I want to do one this year too. I think we'll read the book instead of watch the movie but not sure what else to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the party is going to be perfect! Looks like you guys have been having fun!!

    ReplyDelete