I just can't seem to find time to blog. It feels like I have so much to blog and then really nothing all at the same time!
My week has been beyond consumed holding a VERY sick baby boy, trying everything I can to ease his cough, comfort him, clean his puke that covers me head to toe (way too many times to count), and trying to keep our household functioning, let alone all the chrismtas prep..........good thing Walmart is open 24 hrs (I was one of those people a few nights ago).
We are still very excited about our new house adventures. Some people have pictures of sugar plums dancing in their head this month; I have pictures of these options dancing in my head...............
Haha. Life just gets busier, doesn't it? Next year (isn't that when your house will be done?) when life slows down a bit and new baby time and new house will be done you can sink your toes in that sand and have a drink. Mormon-friendly, of course. And then you'll find out you're pregnant again and bam. Starts again. HAHA. Just kidding. Last part.....that's my life. P.S. we're not coming to Edmonton.
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny! Dont jinx me ;)
ReplyDeleteSo sad we won't see you guys.
so exciting!! Its fun to look at all you picked out and just imagin how it will all come together! Jayme was too cranky to go look at the lighting store, but I wish we had now, those are some nice picks!!
ReplyDelete