JA had his last day of preschool last Thursday. He has loved every minute of it and I have felt complete gratitude for all the speech and fine motor help he has received. He didn't test low enough to qualify for his help and funding for next year (bitter sweet) so you can imagine my surprise when his team lead called me this week and said he had qualified thanks to their impact statements they submitted!!!! What a blessing. He has made huge progress this year, the thought of just how prepared he will be for kindergarten after another year of help is exciting.
We enjoyed a family picnic at his school on friday to wrap up year and loved spending time with friends and neighbors. I loved looking around and realizing how connected I felt to my community and neighbors and how grateful I am for the friendships I have made at various lessons my kids have been in, dropping off and picking up kids at school and at church!
![]() |
| JA with his amazing teacher (AL had her last year too) |
![]() |
| JA with his EA - better then we could have ever asked for! |


Way to go, JAMES!!!!
ReplyDelete