Our sweet little JA doesn't do well with change and thrives on routine. He surprised us with how well he did when we moved to my parents house. A month or so later however school ended and Dad started his masters program and JA turned into the monster we hadn't seen since right after the baby had joined our family. (I'm sure my stress level didn't help the situation). I wasn't sure what to expect when we moved once again but our sweet little boy is back and I have barely seen any undesireable behavior from him! What a delight. He truly does thrive on routine and structure.
He started school a week after we moved in and loves it.
He has blown me away with how well he has transitioned to a new school year. There are only two little girls that he knew from his class last yr with him. His team of specialists are 100% different this year and I worried how he would do but he has barely batted an eye and warmed right up to them. He has made new friends and absolutley loves going to school each morning. He is so social and makes friends with all the kids he mets each morning at the playground when we drop AL off at school. So great to see.
We are watching my friends boys one day a week for a few hrs and this is seriously the highlight of the week for JA. He loves spending the afternoon with his Buddy while his sister is at school and the baby naps.
I love getting to spend time with my big boy each afternoon while the baby naps. He is such a character!
It will be fun to watch just how much this guy grows this year.






That is great, great news!
ReplyDelete