My kids seriously make me laugh all the time with the things we say and I always think to myself that I should write them down and rarely do. Didn't want to forget this gem.
A few weeks before Christmas my Mom came over to visit and brought AL some adorable winter PJ's. She loved them and put them on instantly despite the fact it was the middle of the day. She then proceeded to have a little chat with my Mom while I was out of the room.
Later at dinner my Mom mentions this conversation at the table. She informs me that AL thanked her for the PJ's and asked if next time she could get her a "furry bra, just like Moms"! I am pretty sure Thomas and my own minds were racing trying to figure out what she is talking about. I am secretly doing inventory in my mind of my lingerie that maybe she may have come across without my knowledge.....but nope, no furry bra ;)
We are all laughing trying to figure this one out. Finally she says, "No, not the one she wears for her boobies but the white one she wears over her PJ's!". Phew.
She got her "furry bra" for Christmas from Grandma. Santa even brought her some cute slippers (although they weren't quite the Stompeez she has been begging for!)
Found this one in her back pack this week:
"My pajamas are shoes. I dream about shoes. High heels!"
And check out that shoe rack of heels in the pic. Love this girl!
AL started CTR 6 this month in primary at church, hard to believe that she could be that big. We often battle over our ideas of what she should wear to church. I am relieved that she loves her new Mexx dress that she refers to as her "Barbie head dress" (little white silouettes on the skirt).
I had to snap a quick pic before she left and I stayed home with a sick kid.



That is so funny! I'm sure she walks better in high heels than I do!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so funny! I love it!
ReplyDelete