Sunday, May 31, 2015

A heat wave in May???

We had the best surprise these past couple weeks.  We have been scorching in temps of high 20's every day.  Let me just say it has been glorious.  Absolutely amazing.  And as a side note I am in love with our new A/C!

One hot hot practise

 Keeping Nala cool
 Lots of trips to the beach
 And several trips to play tennis
 AL could play for hours, she loves it
 Cozy afternoon rests in the sunshine
 Majority of our meals outside!
 My favorite Mom spot while kids played
 So many hrs spent in the sprinklers with neighbors while parents slave away on the landscaping

 Pure joy!
 Even some dips in the lake that is rapidly warming up
 Not sure if it was the glorious weather but I got the desire to whip up some strawberry jam when I saw the fabulous prices on them.  My mom came over and we had a great time.  I'm pretty sure my house smelled exactly like I imagine Strawberry Shortcake's house smells!  It tastes absolutely perfect.
 My official berry masher
 I even felt the urge to make another batch a few days later.  Packaged up it has made the cutest gift to give to friends and teacher to add a little yumminess to their day too.

1 comment:

  1. Such a happy post! So many great starts to summer! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete