Saturday, January 9, 2016

Christmas Memories

The first few days of Christmas break was filled with sickness (strep and a kidney infection).  We delivered gifts for Santa's Anonymous which left me feeling all warm and fuzzy. Too bad my mini passengers were too sick to get anything out of it. We spent the next few days recovering health.  By the 23rd I was itching for some fun (T was still working) and and escape from the house. We had to start the day with cleaning the church (fun right?) so I rewarded my helpers with a trip to McDonald's; )
We then called some neighbors to go sledding with no real luck .  The kids and I headed to the empty sledding hill by the school and started playing. Within 20 mins we had almost every kid from our street there with us. It was snowing and chilly but we had an absolute blast. I love that my kids get to grow up around such a great crew.  I am pretty sure they laughed almost the entire time. 2 hrs later WR was ready to head home!
One of those perfectly fun memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment