Monday, June 20, 2016

Mrs.H

I've been loving my time as Mrs.H and I've really lucked out with 4 lovely schools close to home that have kept me nice and busy.
June 3rd however goes down in the books as my favorite day of work this year. I got to spend the day teaching JA's grade 1 class. Now this by no means was the easiest class I've taught all year (there are some serious behavior challenges in the room) but seeing JA's smile just beaming ear to ear all day was the BEST thing ever. Seriously I loved it. On the walk home he asked if I could teach his class for the next hundred million days. Melt.
The following school day was his class field trip to the old Fort.  His teacher managed to convince me to come help last minute. It was 30c and a long day but so fun to spend time with my Buddy boy. The morning was spent doing a program tour with a guide and then after lunch we were given a small group to tour the rest of the site. One of my mom friends (who is also an EA at the school) and I joined forces and took our groups togerher and had a blast. I will remember these days with him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment