I have always brushed off writing in my own blog with thoughts of being too busy to find the time to do it (yet I always find time to read others!). It has really hit me the past few weeks how fast my babies are growing up and I have barely written in my journal about all of the cute and funny things they do. I tried to rectify my lack of journal writing this past week and it turned into an hour long search of trying to locate my journal (which is still MIA.....AL loves to unload the books in my nightstand so I am sure it will turn up in some odd place eventually).
I am hoping this will serve as a great way to capture all of the things our little family is doing. Wish me luck!
JA at 5 months..........he is growing too fast!
My little helper..........AL at 19 months
Yay! I confess, I'm a blog-stalker too, and hardly ever write on mine. James is such a cutie! I can't believe he's five months old already!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo fun to have another blog to read! Your kids are so cute. I love the picture of Alysha helping!
ReplyDeleteI was reading Kim's comments and saw "Hatch Family" and wondered if it might be you. I'm so excited to see you had another baby. It seems like yesterday that you told us you were finally expecting your first! I'm so happy for you both. Pop over to my blog if you want an update on my little family.
ReplyDelete