Later in the day T and I cleaned out the garage from all of the winter dirt and grime. AL was in heaven playing in the filthy water while her Daddy hosed the garage floor.
Our week soon took a bit of a turn when the snow began to fly! (It is May right!?!?!) T was a trooper and built me some awesome garden boxes for the back yard that I will be able to grow vegetables in. He bundled up and went to work in the garage. They turned out so great and I can't wait to plant all of the seed I bought in them this week. Thanks T!
We managed to check off several more "to-do" items but the building and painting of the fence was seriously delayed by the weather.
This past weekend my friend Trish (we have been best friends since we were 2)flew in from Victoria for a quick visit. We had so much fun visiting and it was so fun to see her with the kids. )They just loved her but who could blame them......she is just that GREAT!) We went to the zoo, shopped at the mall, watched girly movies, had pedicures, shopping and lunch with the girls and tons of laughs. I am exhausted now but it was such a great week!
WOW - busy week. I love the playhouse. It's so cute. Alysha's a lucky little girl!
ReplyDeletePS - James is getting huge! What a cutie :)
Julie
I'm so glad you're here! I love browsing blogs, too, and I also find it relaxing.
ReplyDeleteIn answer to your question: our girls are almost 6, almost 4, and almost 2. I love the little playhouse too. So cute.
ReplyDeleteCute playhouse!! I can see why Alysha loves it :) Doesn't it feel good to work on a list and actually get things done...even when it snows :)
ReplyDelete