L.F and I met years ago when we were in YSA and became friends but I think our friendship was sealed when we trained and participated in the 60km walk for The Weekend to End Breast Cancer several years ago. It was such an amazing experience and she was just the perfect person to share it with. (After walking 60 km together and talking the whole way I am sure we learned every detail about each other!)
Ever since then we have been there for each other through thick and thin (though I am sure I am in her debt for how much she has done for me). She is always the first friend I want to tell exciting news to and she has always been there through the hard times too. She literally saved me and my little family last fall when I was on bed rest. She was always willing to drop everything to come and take care of us. I couldn't ask for a more special and compassionate friend!
Now that we have kids I just love the fact that they are best buds too! Her son W was the first person (besides my parents) to meet AL after she was born.
AL and W just have so much fun together. AL enjoys her other friends but there is another level of excitement when W comes over. She loves to pretend talk to him on the phone and always wants to know "Where's W?". They have done so many things together and I hope they continue to have so much fun together! We love our Best Buds L and W!
Wyatt and I love having you two as best friends too!! I love all the pics you have of all of us, even if I'm always in the background with a dirty look on my face :)
ReplyDelete