On Friday T and I had a low key evening. During the day AL and I decorated the house with balloons and some other fun birthday decor (I have never done that for T's birthday but it was so fun to see AL loving it!) When T got home from work we went out for dinner with the kids and then we bought a few rolls of sod to finish the back yard (I felt a bit guilty about him laying sod on his birthday). On Saturday we had the whole Hatch clan over for a BBQ. We lucked out and the sun broke through the clouds right in time and the rain held off. I made T some cupcakes (Martha Stewart's Strawberry cupcakes) and they were delicious! After dinner the boys broke out in a game of bocce ball and the kids played. I know that T had a great time with his family.
On Sunday we headed over to my parent's house in the afternoon for a little pool party with AL and her cousins. It was so cold out and their teeth were chattering but they had so much fun and didn't want to get out of the pool!
I made T's favorite cake for dessert (Praline Turtle Cake). It was a great weekend. After all the eating I must admit that I am excited to try out Aqua Fit classes tonight for the first time. T is such a super Husband and Father and it was so fun to celebrate his day.
Cute cupcakes! I'm jealous you can play in the pool!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Thomas! Sounds like a fun weekend :) That last picture of Alysha eating the cupcake is darling!
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes look yummy!! Happy birthday Thomas! And have fun at aqua fit. :)
ReplyDelete