With the introduction of her new big girl bed I have been on the search for a cute head board for her bed that didn't cost a fortune. I looked all over the city at various furniture stores but the prices were a pretty high. I started looking at used head boards for sale hoping I could find one that I could sand down and refinish.
I was at one of my favorite stores, Home Sense, the other day and came across the sweetest headbaord. The price was perfect and upon inspection I noticed it had a tiny scratch on the side. I pointed out the scratch to the sales person and they knocked down the price even more!
Now our spoiled little girl's room looks adorable! I hope she likes it for years to come.
Very cute!! I love the headboard - it's perfect!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! What a lucky little girl :)
ReplyDeleteSoooo adorable! I love those good finds you find once and a while a Home Sense!
ReplyDelete