Saturday, September 5, 2009

Where does the time go?


I was just glancing at the calendar and I can hardly believe that tomorrow my little boy will be 9 months old. How did that happen?!?
JA has been such a blessing to our little family. He is such a sweet and gentle little soul. He has the hugest smile that just lightens up our lives (He is almost always smiling). JA is turning into a busy little boy. He mostly army crawls on his belly still but he is starting to figure out the normal crawling. He is really all boy; he has a deep little voice, he loves to bang and make loud noises and loves wheels of all kinds (cars, trucks, doll strollers).
When AL first started talking she picked up on the fact that I would call JA "Buddy" here and there and from then on he has been nick named "Buddy". We sure do love our little Buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love that your kids are close together? They seem to get along and love each other. I love that about T&B....just waiting for B to defend herself a bit.

    ReplyDelete