"Oh No" are two little words that are said far too often around here. They are a staple in AL's vocabulary and are often said in a sweet and endearing way as to say "Opps I'm sorry for the ridiculous mess I just made".....In the past two days I have heard this two word phrase way too many time (it is often repeated over and over at the scene of the crime to emphasize just how bad it is)......"Oh No" I just poured a whole box of cereal on the floor, "Oh No" I just colored on the wall, "Oh No" I just pooped while in the shower with Mommy, "Oh No" I just covered my brother from head to toe in sand, etc, etc, etc!
AL is usually the primary user of this phrase but this morning I caught myself saying it over and over. I took a picture of Alysha and went to show it to her on the camera screen and I let the camera slip from my fingers and crash on the floor.........."Oh No!"
It was a sad moment to realize my camera may be history. I have wanted a new camera for a while but my sweet husband has suggested that I may want to wait until I stop giving the camera to AL as a toy. I must admit that when I am feeling particuarly desperate to gain her cooperation/happiness I have given her the camera to try and distract her. I guess AL's camera playing days are over as of today. I would love some suggestions as to a nice pocket camera to buy as a replacment. I'm looking for something that takes nice pics but doesn't cost a complete fortune (I don't want to have to sub all school year to pay for it!).
They had little digital "kids" cameras at the new superstore - regular price $50 and they were on sale for $10!! Maybe that would appease Alysha while you find a "grown-up" one for you!
ReplyDeleteOh so sad...but fun to get a new toy :) I always like Canon...but I'm sure there are lots of other great ones.
ReplyDelete