The weather was perfect (it was just super muddy) and we had so much fun with the kids. This is just the perfect place to take kids for some fall festivities.
Our first stop was the petting zoo. I seriously love to watch the kids reactions to the animals, they love it so much.
JA pretty much laughed uncontrollably at a goose who was just chatting away to him (it made me wish we had a video camera. The place was filled with tons of play areas for the kids (a mini kid sized corn maze, tire swings, a barn to build scarecrows, face painting, pumpkin painting, puppet shows, theater, etc).
They also had every kind of adorable pumpkin you could imagine.
We went on a tractor hay ride (the kids just loved it). The hay ride drove past the huge field where they fired pumpkins out of canon to a pirate ship in the distance.
We visited all the little shops and greenhouses full of Halloween fun.
I was impressed when AL went right up to this witch and waited while she was talking to other kids.........as soon as the witch bent over to see AL she got super scared and started crying (she had one scary looking face!)
We really had just the best time and I can't wait to take the kids there again as they get older because there is just so many things for them to do. Hopefully next time we can take some cousins with because I kept thinking about how much they would have loved it too!
I'm sad we missed it!
ReplyDeleteThat place looks awesome!
ReplyDelete