
I don't usually even notice half month age marks for my kids but this one is significant. JA is now the same age that AL was when he was born. He still seems like such a little baby to me. I can't even imagine bringing home another baby at this stage (and honestly so thankful not to be!).
Having our kids born so close in age sure has had its challenges. I can't say that I would recommend it to anyone but I wouldn't trade our little man for anything!
Awh. Makes me wanna pick him up and give him a squeeze!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of little AL with JA, they both have grown so much in the last year and a bit.
ReplyDeleteYour kids did look much smaller just one year ago. It is hard to believe how much has happened in just one short year!!
ReplyDelete