Thursday, April 22, 2010

Party Week

This really has been the week of parties (see my post from earlier today). AL was invited over to another birthday party this week by her adorable little friend from church. I unfortunately didn't even think to bring my camera and I am sure I wouldn't have put it to much use with chasing my little JA all over the place but it was the cutest party as well. On the invitation we were told to bring AL's favorite doll and to wear a white t-shirt. When we arrived the girl's were all given beautiful little skirts to wear with a matching skirt for their doll. The birthday girl's amazing mom MP had sewn coordinating skirts for all the girls and their dolls and it was seriously beyond cute! I snapped a pic of AL when we got home so that I could share.



I have a hunch it will be one adorable looking Nursery this week at church :) (Heck, I even feel inspired to want to sew more skirts for AL)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, first of all, I have been wondering where you've been! But it's ME who's been gone. I KNEW lots of blogs were missing from my vanished list and now I'm back! Secondly, the skirt and doll thing. Wow-way to go MOM! And crazy. I'm holding my ground for birthday parties being held outside and kids playing and having a little cake. No party favors , nothing fancy. Scrooge. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is soooo fun!! Cute skirt :)

    ReplyDelete