I have been blessed to have one of the truly most amazing fathers a girl could ask for. My Dad has always been there for me with his words of wisdom, encouragement and strength at every turn in my life. I still find myself picking up the phone to call him when I need a few quick words of encouragement or advice in the middle of the day. He is such an example of kindness, gentleness, patience, perseverance and humor. I feel blessed to have had the kind of Dad that took the time to shoot basketball hoops with us after school, take us for bike rides, push us around in the yard in the wheel barrow, tell us "Bobby Stories" at bedtime and take us on one on one Daddy Dates! I thank my Father in Heaven that he survived his battle with cancer and is still here with us to bless our lives and the lives of our children.
Happy Father's Day! I love you Dad. (And JA and AL love their Grandpa too)
I have been overly blessed with the most amazing husband and father to our children. T is really more than I could have ever hoped for. Words can't even describe what an amazing father he is to our children. He is the first to get down on the ground to play with them, run laps around the yard with them, dance to silly music with them and cuddle up and read a book with them. He goes beyond the call of fatherhood and helps me with the children in every way (bathing, feeding, clothing, diapers, etc etc). I love to watch the children's eyes sparkle as they play with their Daddy or as they squeal in delight when he comes home from work at the end of the day. My children don't even know how blessed they are but I know one day they will catch a glimpse of it. T has been my rock on those crazy motherhood days, my best friend, my supporter, encourager and sweetheart! I love you Thomas and I am so grateful to have you in my life and for the unbelievable father you are. Happy Father's Day!


Yeay for the amazing father's in your life. You are truly blessed.
ReplyDelete