My little man has become pretty attached to his blankies this past month. They are both a pretty good size so he often gets tripped up as he drags them both around. While we were at my mom's house the other day he came across some scraps of the minkey fabric I had used to back one of the blankets with so I took them home and made him a new mini version of his blankie. He loves it and it is so much easier to carry around!

I honestly haven't sewn anything since he was born and once I dusted off the old machine I decided to tackle sewing the kids pj's for Christmas so stay tuned to see how disastrous that turns out to be! (It is already off to a good start, I bought the pattern in the wrong size so I am sure it is a sign of how it will go)
Later in the week I had a friend over and we make these adorable Halloween wreaths. I came across them here. They turned out so cute and thus far my kids have stayed clear of trying to steal any of the candy! I hung it on the pantry door because I wasn't too sure how it would handle the cold weather outside.

We had a fun play date on Friday and AL and her little buddy made these adorable little turkeys. They added a cute touch to our Thanksgiving table and AL was so proud of them.

It always feels good to be a bit crafty! I'm sure my husband would love it if I directed some of my crafty energy towards the garage full of furniture that I am in the midst of refinishing..........we will see what this week brings!
*Sorry my photos are all over the place.....I think I have it fixed for future posts*
Look at all your craftiness!!! Good job :)
ReplyDelete