
I knew I wanted it for his room but it seems like it took me forever to get it finished. By the time I finished this project I had a strong love HATE relationship with it but I am happy with how it cute it is. I used Kilz spray primer for the first time and loved how well it coated the dresser but I noticed it left a lot of drip marks and blobs (I'm guessing I just have no skills when it comes to using a spray can). I sanded them down BUT as I started to paint I noticed I could still see some of the inconsistencies left from the primer SO I sanded it paint and all back down again. Talk about time consuming but I think it was worth it in the end. I ran into a few other bumps along the way but I finally got it done and love it. It is always amazing what a little paint and new hardware can do.


The dresser isn't in its final resting place yet since I am waiting for a friend to come and pick up the change table that is currently there but here is a look at the cute shelf that will sit above it.

I have tons of fun ideas on how I want to transform my little boy's room and will work away on it over the winter I am sure so stay tuned. Little boys are just so much fun!
I finished a dresser for my dad a while back. I rolled on the primer and prayed on the paint. I think that it does take some practice to avoid the drips and blobs! Your little man's dresser looks great though- I love the colour!
ReplyDeletelooks like such a boy dresser! I love it!!! i am impressed with all your projects they're great!
ReplyDeleteI love how it turned out...just had to tell you one more time ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is WAY cute. It turned out so well.
ReplyDelete