I started off by making this super simple little banner to hang up. I used Martha Stewart's Wedding clip art online (for free) and printed off these adorable monograms to spell the baby's name. Seriously check out this site because there are so many adorable clip art templates.

I backed them on some card stock and then just added a few embellishments to each letter. I finally hot glued them onto wooden clothes pegs.

I hung up some ribbon and then used the clothes pegs to hang up little pink onesies across the ribbon (sorry I could get a good pic but you get the idea!).

I re-used some tissue paper pom poms that I had made for a certain princess party. The tutorial on how to make them came from Martha Stewart as well.

I made some delicious Strawberry Cupcakes (thanks to Martha Stewart again for the recipe....sorry no link it came from her Cupcake book)

We had tons of other fabulous food to snack on too which made for a great setting for a baby shower!
So cute! Looks like a perfect baby shower :)
ReplyDelete