Here is a look back on the last decade.
Move to this City and Roommates


Love Love Love



Engagement

Marriage

Graduation

1st home
Teaching

Walking
1st Dog

Mommy for the 1st time
2nd Home
Mommy for the 2nd time
1st Mommy Break

Running

Surviving having 2 babies close together and living to see 30 :) (there were days I didn't know if I would make it!!)
Goodbye 20's ........Hello 30's!
I LOVE this post. I'm looking forward to being a part of your 30's and seeing what life has in store. You are the best!!! Happy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen you put it this way, who wouldn't want to see what the 30's have in store! I am in denial that my 30's are almost half over!! But there is still lots to learn and experience, so bring it on! Hope you had a great great birthday!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeletehey, this is COOL!
ReplyDeleteoh Sheri! I didn't know it was your birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! you make 30 look fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteI hope your day was awesome and that this decade is just as great!!
i love the look back, and also all the photos! great decade young lady!! and yes, i did say YOUNG :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 30th!! You look great! And 30 really is the new 20...right? :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I'm 6 days late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! By the way, you really know how to make a person feel OLD!
ReplyDeleteYEAY! Happy Birthday Chica! What an amazing decade you have had. 30's not so bad. Really!
ReplyDelete