I ran with my good running buddy LM and my sister and good friend LF ran just ahead of us (pinching my bum as they ran past me!). A couple other friends ran it as well making for just the best time. It was topped off with a pancake breakfast at the end.
What better way to start off the year motivated to keep on running! I will for sure make this a traditional event. I have loved having the drive to get out in the cold to run.
On my list of New Year's resolutions is to for sure run the 10km run again in the summer. I have my eye on a few other events as well but we will see how the training goes.
Happy New Year!!!
T, Me and LM
My sister, Me and LF (Thanks LF for the pics)

Love this guy
Way to go! That sounds like an awesome tradition.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! That IS an awesome way to start off the year.
ReplyDeleteGood job to all of you! I for sure want to join you again this summer - let me know when the next 10km run will be and I will be there!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!! That's soooo fun!! I agree...great way to start the year :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Good for you! I can't even imagine running during the holidays -- I feel so stuffed. Okay, truthfully, I can't imagine running anytime, but good for you!
ReplyDelete