Sunday, March 27, 2011

Redirecting the energy

On any given day in our house there is a lot of this

possibly some of this

and this

and hand washing that leaves the bathroom dripping from floor to ceiling and dog food that just can't seem to stay out of the dog water.

In an attempt to redirect some of that energy after both kids got off a time out, I pulled out the vacuum and let them go at it.

They did a surprisingly decent job. I was doing dishes and found them heading towards the living room like this.....


Gotta love it!

4 comments:

  1. Anything to keep them entertained hey? Haha!! They were very creative too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should be teaching Sarah how to vacuum --- she is getting pretty good at washing walls lately....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We start our kids doing jobs around the house when they turn 3 years old. Which is a lot of one-on-one time in the beginning years. But by the time they hit 7 years I can now just go tell Cara to go clean the toilet and it's done, and she does a great job! So hang in there, it does get easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ride-on vacuum! hahah, hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete