Little yellow rubber boots stop to jump in the melting snow puddles. Bare hands splash in the icy cold, trickles of water that flow in all directions along the path. Giggles and smiles warm my heart.
I am struck with a sudden wish to just slow down time; a desire to tell my children not to grow up so fast. It is so strong that it takes me a minute to catch my breath and carry on running after them.
Those moments are a true blessing. Making motherhood all worth it. I'm so glad you experienced that. A fresh breath of hope just as spring is on its way.
ReplyDeleteI wish the same thing so many times throughout my days. I am so glad you had a nice spring day and were able to get out and enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteNice writing and nice pictures :)
ReplyDeleteI love spring and I too wish that my children wouldn't grow up so fast. My baby is already 3 1/2 months old!!! When did that happen??
ReplyDelete