Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Labels/1st Birthday

I have spent a bit of time over the past few days trying to give my blog a simpler look and add a bit of organization to it. It is a work in progress but it is getting there. I finally added some labels to the majority of my posts that can be found over on the right hand side bar.
As I was labelling my posts I realized once again just how much I love birthdays and all that fun that planning them entails! When I clicked on the "birthdays" label I realized that I should have started my blog much sooner because I wasn't a blogger when AL had her first birthday so I thought I might as well post a few pics now for memories sake! (ignore the bad picture quality)

*****************
October -2008

Al's first birthday fell right on Thanksgiving and I was 8 months pregnant with little JA and enduring the horrors of bed rest (I am sure I was bordering on CRAZY at the time). Regardless, my wonderful sister came over and helped me make a cute little ladybug cake for my little baby girl.

AL was getting sick on her birthday (hence the rosy cheeks) but she loved being sung to!


Opening presents


She was so in love with this ball popper!


Trying on her birthday outfit from Great Granny


It was so fun taking a look back at some of my pre-blogging days pictures! They really grow up too fast.

1 comment:

  1. I love the top picture and the new font! Cute party! I just post mine from my pre-blogging days. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete