Thursday, May 19, 2011

Under Attack

We are under attack!! Do you see it????

*click on the pic to enlarge*



The sun is finally shining and the temperatures are in the glorious 20's but these little mosquitoes have come into town with a vengeance. I am starting to feel like we are being held prisoners in our home. AL is terrified of all bugs (I am hoping it is a phase that passes quickly). We did put on long clothes and tons of bug spray so we could get out and plant our veggie garden and mow the lawn yesterday.

I am hoping our little visitors leave quickly or at the very least thin out a bit so we aren't literally breathing them in. I seriously only have so much blood I am willing to donate there way!!!!

3 comments:

  1. If you do have a lot of bites, get pure lavender oil to rub on them. It is expensive, but WORKS, and takes ages to go through so don't panic at the size of the bottle. I HATE MOSQUITOS and being itchy!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is both insane and disgusting. I hope they go away soon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gross! Mosquitoes love me... they skip scott and go straight to me!

    ReplyDelete