Thursday, September 8, 2011

School Girl

Today AL had her first official day of preschool. I can't even tell you how excited she is! The only disappointment in her day was the fact that she didn't get to take a school bus the two blocks to her school and the fact that today the parents stayed for the class. She was pretty insistent that I could just put her on the bus and she would go to school all by herself!


We got lucky and managed to get 5 little friends all in the same class. AL was thrilled to see all of her friends again.




Walking home after a great afternoon.

I know AL will have the best year. She is just so ready to be there and can't wait until next week when she can go on her own.

I loved doing our little at home preschool last year and plan to keep up with it but in a different format. I am going to continue doing lessons with my two kids and focusing on "a letter a week" and activities to enforce the letter we are working on that week. Stay tuned for blog posts on what we do!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Hard to believe she's old enough!! Where does the time go???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the preschool posts. I don't follow them even closely but I like reading them. I just need you, or someone like you to move to Red Deer and initiate.

    ReplyDelete