Monday, January 30, 2012

Pop

*This post is for you LM*

A little belly has popped out the past couple weeks. I don't think I ever remember having much of anything at this stage (shy of 15 wks) with the other ones. It always seems to grow even bigger by the end of the day. T and I were laughing about this when he commented that he was pretty sure it was more of a chip belly then a baby belly.......sadly there is some serious truth to that (I have an insane addiction to chips right now ;)

5 comments:

  1. that's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! I love the little belly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! I'm glad to see a pic of you and your cute belly! Keep them coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for baby bumps! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute bump! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete