I love love love February.......what's not to love? Hearts, Valentines,Anniversary, sweetness and love!
We started the day off by making my brother a pretty awesome "Happy Birthday" video to email him for his big day. (If I was computer savy I would attach it but........)
We then had a great time crafting up some Valentine hearts to hang on the wall and give Daddy a "heart attack" with when he comes home from work tonight.
While the kids crafted I got busy and crafted too. We are going to have a Valentine's Party for the kids and a few friends right before Valentine's Day and I have been having way too much fun coming up with ideas for the party. Today I worked on these adorable heart garlands!
They were super simple, just cut 1/2 inch strips of 11 inch paper, fold in half and then staple or tape into a heart shape. Can't wait to hang them for the party!
We put up some Valentine's decor too.
(Thanks to the Dollar Store for the sparkly wreath)
Stay tuned for a Valentine's Party post! How do you spread the love this month?
I'm super excited to see what you do. I think I'm bowing out of my plans. And I think icksnaying my shoot plans, too. Just not very motivated, although i LOVE and ADORE looking at all the beautiful valentiney stuff and ideas.
ReplyDeleteI don't usually. I know it's bad but I just don't get into it that much. Boo Me...I know. I do LOVE what you have done, though. So cute. Maybe I should stop by the dollar store and get more in the spirit of LOVE!
ReplyDeleteAlways so crafty and creative. Your kids are so lucky to have you to help make holidays so fun!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Sheri! You made me inspired, I too love valentines day with marlis situation in hadn't thought about it yet. But this made me excited! Love it! Thanks for your sweet thoughts and friendship lately too!
ReplyDelete