Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Year

I was just looking back at some pictures from this time last year. It is amazing the difference a year can make (and a whole lot of global warming......that's a whole other post of concern)!

January 2011



January 2012
(If our front yard saw a bit more sunshine I am sure we wouldn't have any snow left)

Driving down the highway - hardly a drop of the white stuff to be seen

I know which winter scene I prefer. Which one has your heart?

7 comments:

  1. Grannie Meek beside me in Relief Society today said "I'm sure they've just taken me to California in my old age and I just don't know it!" She's so cute. This weather is beautiful...I'm not complaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad there isn't mountains of snow to shovel this year! We love having no snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way better for shoveling but I got to say (not complaining) hovering around +2 to minus 2 makes it really icey and hard to play.

    Way nicer not shoveling 3 times a day and not being freezing. Only slightly concerning :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a crazy difference!! Makes me worried for May! It really is strange/nice how warm it has been, makes ya wonder what really is going on. Also didn't they say that this year was suppost to be particularly nasty? hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snow pics are beautiful BUT that snow took FOREVER to melt (like May). I am loving me the warm temps and even the rain.....I am a west coast, no snow girl after all. The global warming effects make me super nervous and concerned for so many reasons.......scary stuff!

    ReplyDelete