For my birthday today (29 and still holding....again) I got to hear a sound that makes my heart melt. The sound of a miracle. The sound that beats to the tune of
167 Beats/Minute
That's right friends.
2012 is about to get a lot more exciting come July. I am 12 weeks pregnant with baby #3! We are excited, overwhelmed, stressed and thrilled about this last and final addition to our family. Now we are just saying lots of prayers for less complications and struggles with this pregnancy and delivery then the last one!
YAY!!!!! How exciting -- that is fabulous news -- I'm sending lots of happy-pregnancy/delivery vibes and prayers your way. Best of luck, and we can't wait to see the newest little "hatchling". (Sorry... it's in my genes... couldn't help it!) :) -- Melissa A
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Your friends comment on you not running with a "winky" face had my thoughts going! Exciting times for the Hatches :)
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes smoothly for you. Let me know if you need anything, especially if Thomas is out of town. I know how hard it is to be pregnant when your husband is away.
ReplyDeletewow what a fun 2012 for you and your family congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAHOO!!!! Super exciting!
ReplyDeleteYEAY YEAY YEAY! That's SO EXCITING! I, too, will be praying for a better time around.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!! All the best in this pregnancy!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteWow how exciting........are you going to find out if it is a girl or boy when the time comes via ultrasound?
ReplyDeletelori and aliyah
WHOOOOOP!!!!
ReplyDelete