I love any little excuse to have a little extra fun with the kids. Making ordinary days a little more magical is what it is all about!
We started the week off by decorating shamrock shaped sugar cookies after FHE on Monday and then later in the week we got busy and decorated the house with shamrocks and rainbow paper chains.
Last night we built a little Leprechaun trap. The joys of having such young children is that the simplest trap looked pretty great to them......haha! We left a trail of Lucky Charm cereal to try to lure the little green man in.
There was a little debate over how friendly this little leprechaun might be so JA grabbed his toy hammer just in case ;)
The kids awoke in excitement this morning to see if we had caught a leprechaun. That sneaky little green man set off our trap and got away but he did manage to leave behind some of his gold coins!
A breakfast of Lucky Charms cereal was enjoyed by all and a dinner of "green" (spinach) fettuccini, green veggies and a plate of rainbow colored fruit awaits with green jello for dessert. Love fun days like these.
**I apologize for the crummy quality of the pics......I am now kicking myself for being too lazy to charge the batteries in my other camera****
so clever and fun. and inexpensive. i love it. our whole edmonton trip was pretty much taken with our point and shoot. I was just too tired to think about hauling a heavy camera around. sometimes it works. haha.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the point and shoot for lightening the load for sure. BUT for indoor pics it just doesn't quite give the same quality but it sure gets the job done ;) And no, I still haven't charged my batteries yet!
ReplyDeleteYou always do the best things :) Lucky kiddies! Looks like a fun time. And I'm all about the point and shoot...for easiness. It usually stays in my purse for quick out of the house pictures.
ReplyDelete