In preschool this month AL's class has been learning about different careers. When I went to pick her up from school last week her teacher pulled me aside and told me that when she asked AL what she want to be when she grows up she exclaimed with excitement "I want to be a missionary!". The teacher told me she asked her what a missionary does and she said that they "go all over the place and eat different food".....lol. I guess having the missionaries over for dinner has left her with that impression.
The Sunday before her class learned all about being a missionary and were given name badges which two weeks later she is wearing. She also insists that she needs a B of M too to be a missionary.
When I took her to school today I spotted a new display of art work with AL's hand print that reads "when I grow up I want to be a missionary" for all to see. Love it!
Further evidence that you are an awesome mom!
ReplyDeletelove it! She is so sweet!! Missed her on Sunday :(
ReplyDeleteI'll bet that's the first time the teacher has had a student say that! How cute!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how bold our little ones can be, and how scary it is for us sometimes to say things like that? She is already an awesome missionary, keep up the good work mom and dad!
ReplyDelete