Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mmmmm Cookies

My sister called me last week and told me about this amazing Chocolate chip cookie recipe she had pinned and tried. Now we both have a pretty outstanding recipe for chocolate chip cookies that has never been out done before so I was a bit hesitant to mess with a good thing but being pregnant it didn't take any convincing to bake a batch ;)
Let's just say that they are so good that today, a week later, the kids and I baked another batch! They are actually so good that I just had to share them with you.

Happy Baking. Enjoy!

**As a side note my sister and I both agreed that the recipe has a few weird things that require too much work. We both used softened butter instead of melting and hardening the butter as the recipe suggests. We both skipped the instructions regarding dividing the dough and rolling it etc just drop them by the spoonful.****
***I swapped a 1/2 cup of M&M's for a 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips and they were divine***

3 comments:

  1. yummm, may have to get some choc. chips tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! Always anxious to try something new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cookies are my downfall...I will have to try these!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete