Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Growth Spurt

I took a belly pic and was frankly a little surprised by just how much bigger it had gotten over the past 4 weeks.  Baby W must have had a little growth spurt!  (My dear friend LF did try to assure me today that I looked bigger in the pic then in real life.........what a good friend ;)

Here we are at 34 weeks:

I am at the point over the past week where exhaustion is starting to become a constant companion.  I am sure most of that is due to the fact that I haven't slept more then 1-2 hours straight all night long for weeks.  Good prep for baby boys arrival but I would much rather log a few more solid sleep hours before then!
We are still keeping busy packing in as much fun as we can with the playground, dinosaur forrest, spray park, etc.  We did finally get the crib set up in JA's room this weekend and every night when he goes to bed he asks where the baby is!  We are getting excited to meet him.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!! Your finally look pregnant!!!!! Haha. Will you still have energy to do the 30th activity with us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will for sure be at the 30th activity unless this baby comes early.......lol. I may be hanging out on a picnic blanket but I will be there ;) I'm excited you are coming.

    ReplyDelete