My bestest friend (since we were 3 years old) flew out from Victoria for a super quick visit (about 40 hrs) to meet Baby W this past weekend.
It was so fun to have her around. The kids loved all of her attention and energy and they have been asking all day when we can go visit her!
I am still a tiny bit sore but I really wanted to get in some good quality family fun while she was here so we picked a few activities that I knew I could more then handle. It was so great to wear my kids out after a little too much time indoors this past since Dad has gone back to work.
Visiting, catching up and getting in baby snuggles were a highlight for both of us.
On Friday night "Auntie T" spoiled my children with some gifts and a treat (she won them over right away ;)
We spent saturday at the neighboring private beach club thanks to a sweet friend that let us in! It was so hot so the beach was seriously the best place to be. We skipped out of church on Sunday (since Auntie T's flight left right in the middle of it) and headed to the legislative grounds and splashed around in the fountains to cool off.
Here are a few pics of the highlights:
We had a great time and can't wait to see Auntie T again. Life long friends are just the best!
I bet that visit was refreshing :)
ReplyDeleteYep...lifelong friends ARE the best. You are one lucky lady!
ReplyDeleteI love this and I agree 100%, there is nothing like an honest to goodness lifelong friend :)
ReplyDelete