We have been loving the gorgeous weather that has come with September. In all honesty I think it is my favorite time of year, nice warm days and cooler nights.
On the long weekend we headed out to the corn maze with friends. I am pretty sure that the actual corn maze was the least exciting part for the kids, they just can't get enough of all the fun activities that have set up outside the maze.
I love days like these spent as a family just having fun and enjoying each other!
This weekend we figured we might as well take advantage of the nice hot sunny weather (you never know if it is going to be the last day of its kind for the year). I have been promising JA that we would head to the old historic fort and ride on the train all summer long. Wouldn't you know it, the train was closed due to mechanical problems. Good thing he was pretty thrilled to ride the old street car over and over!
A few of the highlights:
Riding the street car
Wagon ride
"Snugli" baby boy
Horse riding
A trip to the slammer
The rides
The fish pond
After feeling like I was missing out on all of the fun of summer (due to the whole c-section recovery process) it has felt so great spending the last few weeks packing in some adventures with the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment