Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Time

I snapped a pic of the kids the other day and had an instant flash back to 4 years earlier.  It sounds beyond cliche but, where does the time go????


 
AL has always been such the little Mommy.  I over heard this conversation today while I was feeding the baby and they were sitting at the table having a snack.

AL: JA when you are done with your yogurt make sure to throw the container in the garbage.
JA: Okay
AL: Just make sure you don't throw your spoon in the garbage too!

A half an hour later I opened up the cutlery drawer to see JA's yogurt covered spoon placed neatly in the tray of clean cutlery!  Ha.  Love these guys.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww so sweet, I hear similar conversations in my house too. It's fun how siblings just know to take care of each other, even at a young age. Crazy how time flies!

    ReplyDelete