Last year I started a new tradition of interviewing my children around their birthdays. I gave it a go again the other day and this is what they had to say:
AL was up first.
Favorites:
cereal - "Raisin cereal" (Raisin Bran)
vegetable - "Cucumbers" (2 years in a row)
drink - "Grape Juice"
toy - "Strawberry Shortcake" (2 years in a row)
TV Show - "Polar Express" (she was watching it at the time so I would argue this one!)
game - "Pop Goes the Pig"
book - "Strawberry Shortcake's Valentine's Day"
restaurant - "Dairy Queen"
holiday - "Christmas" (2 years in a row)
animal - "Horses, cats and bunnies"
color - "red"
If you could change your name, what would you choose? "Rock Star AL"
What do you love about each person in our family?
Mom - "When I give you hugs"
Dad - "He always gives nose kisses"
JA - "When he gives me birthday presents"
Baby W - " He holds my finger and smiles at us"
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? "The beach, the mountains and Disneyland"
What are some of your wishes for this year? "a train ride"
Who is your best friend? "E ___ " (2 years in a row)
What does Daddy do at work? "Works at paying a lot of money"
What do you want to be when you grow up? "A rock star and a fireman girl"
**********************************************************************************
JA's answers:
Favorites:
cereal - "hot cereal" (oatmeal)
vegetable - "apples" (2 years in a row.....I guess we need to work on the whole fruits and veggie thing)
drink - "Chocolate milk" (2 years in a row)
toy - "Lightening McQueen and Finn Mcmissle"
TV Show - "Max and Ruby"
game - "Spiderman game"
book - "McQueen Book that talks" (Grandma recorded a book for him)
restaurant - "one with cheeseburgers at it"
holiday - "when I get to go in the elevator at the hotel"
animal - "hamsters" (totally random)
color - "blue"
If you could change your name, what would you choose? "J.T.H" (his full name)
What do you love about each person in our family?
Mom - "Parties"
Dad -"he chases me"
AL - "she eats food"
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? "The blue waterslide" (we had just gotten back from a little trip and the poor boy was about an inch too short to go on the waterslide!)
What are some of your wishes for this year? "a bouncy house"
Who is your best friend? "AL" (melt my heart)
What does Daddy do at work? "Drives his car" What does he do after he gets there in his car? "nothing"
What do you want to be when you grow up? "A Policeman"
I love seeing how my children change each year. So fun! We will be doing this for years to come for sure.
i love it. and i love that you're the 'party' mom. hehe.....teigan is becoming quite the hostest herself.
ReplyDeleteThe beach, the mountains, and Disneyland... Sounds like a trip to California might be in order! This is such a great idea!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!! I love the things kids say...hilarious with the daddy work questions!! hehe! I do something kind of like this with my boys too and it's so fun to look back at. :)
ReplyDelete