I am excited to announce that I am within a couple pounds of being back to my pre pregnancy weight. My plan has worked like a charm (with tons of hard work and no cheating).
I didn't take an official picture of myself at about 4 1/2 weeks post baby when I started because let's face it, no lady wants that BUT my husband snagged a couple pics of me that give you an idea.
(AL and I are trying to copy some martial art moves of a few other fountain goers)
Mid/late August - 20 lbs to go
Mid Sept -about 8 lbs down
Today I realized I was wearing the same outfit and might as well snap a pic. Late Oct - 18 lbs down
Mid Nov - another pic to come
Now that the weight is basically back to normal I will continue to put my efforts into toning and getting my body in a less saggy state ;)
I'll say it again and again but myfitnesspal.com is the secret! Oh and my pants are fitting pretty great (just still a tiny sore on the tummy with a few low rise jeans)
Way to go! For the record I think you look great in either of those pictures. A bunch of you girls have tried that myfitnesspal so I might take a look at it. Way to go!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU for posting these pictures!!! I appreciate the timeline of it. I have totally been a cheater and keep telling myself that I am running enough that I can eat whatever I want and should still be losing weight. Not true. My weight hasn't budged despite being pretty diligent with my running so I know it's come down to what I'm eating (and how much). So, I'm on a skinny by Christmas goal and I'm feeling super motivated by your before and afters. Great work!
ReplyDeleteSheri! This is SO exciting! Your hard work has definitely paid off, way to go!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! You look fantastic!!!!
ReplyDelete