Friday, November 9, 2012

Hello Winter

(Second blog post of the day just for you Ms.K)

Winter has arrived and Brrrr it is cold!  Our halloween snow had just melted and I managed to get the yard a lot more "winter ready" at the start of the week.  I am pretty sure it started to snow the very next day and boy oh boy did it snow.  25 cm of heavy wet snow.
T's work sent everyone home at noon due to the hazardous road conditions and he arrived just in time to head to pick up AL from school at 3pm.  I strapped Baby W in the Snugli and T pulled JA in a sled and brought a sled for AL.  (Talk about a work out walking through untouched snow with a 17lb baby strapped on).
As much as I am not ready for the long haul of winter it sure it beautiful right now and I secretly love shovelling snow (just maybe not come March).



 Staying warm by the fire!
 And hello winter stomach flu........poor little JA. 
Hope you are enjoying some winter coziness too.

1 comment: