Hard to believe that I could really be 32!
This year I have learned:
1. That delivering a baby can actually go smoothly
2. That having a newborn in the summer months is a million times lovelier then in the long, dark, cold winter months
3. That I love swimming
4. That primary makes my heart happy, happy, happy
5. That being 37-38 weeks pregnant during a heat wave is a bad combination
6. That I will advocate and fight to get my son what he needs
7. That taking 3 kids grocery shopping all on my own can leave me feeling like super mom
8. That I heart homemade icecream
9. That gaining 42lbs is certainly much less work them losing 42lbs
10. That it is okay to ask for help
11. That patience is a virture that I will be working to develop everyday for the rest of my life
12. That I am surrounded by some of the most amazing and supportive family, friends and neighbors
13. That gaining and losing 42lbs in the space of 11 mths leaves the body a bit on the saggy side
14. That as much as I thought I might like to love to live on an acerage that my dislike of thick swarms of mosquitoes, mice and wasps is much stronger
15. That snuggling my sweet baby boy is one of the best feelings in the world
16. That my husband is truly a saint, Super Dad and my best friend
17. That having dayhome kids full days and full weeks is way too exhausting (mentally, physically and spiritually) for me
18. That I may have a slight addiction to party planning
19. That having a basement toy room is a wonderful thing
20. That dropping your child of for the first day of kindergarten can leave a little pain in your heart
21. That weekly trips to the zoo never get old
22. That it feels so good to be crafty
23. That it takes more then a year to get over your friend moving away
24. That the mountains pull at my heart strings
25. That I love to see the temple
26. That I am stronger then I think
27. That I am so glad I chronicled my last pregnancy with belly pics
28. That family time is without a doubt my favorite time
29. That chubby babies are cuter then skinny babies anyday of the week
30. That my children's smiles really are the sweetest things in my day
31. That building a new house is so much work, stress and excitement all at the same time
32. That I still have oh so much to learn

Great post! You've learned some great things this year -- I wish I had learned half that many things!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Does this mean that you just had a birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome post, happy birthday, you still amaze me.
ReplyDeleteUH-------MAAAAAAAZING post. Happy BIRTHDAY, SHERI!
ReplyDeleteSo many great and important things you learned this year. How fun. Loved reading your fun post.
ReplyDeleteOh....and HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!!
ReplyDeletei loved that!
ReplyDeleteI just had to come back and read this again. I just love it that much!
ReplyDeletegreat post!
ReplyDelete