Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Resolutions

It's that time of year.  The time to reflect, plan and set some goals.  I will be completely honest and say that I have felt a bit lost and aimless the last few months.  I haven't had any concrete goals I have been working towards and have been lacking some direction.
As I mentioned in my previous post sickness has consumed this house the past several weeks and I am hoping we are finally heading towards the light at the end of that tunnel the(4 hrs at  Medicentre and pharmacy late last night and I finally have some meds to help me mend from 5 days of non stop fever, sinus and chest infections).
Ideas have been floating around in my head, so much I want to work on, so much self improvement and growth to be had.  The fog of sickness is still pretty thick so I won't be writing down anything in stone yet BUT when I came across this post on one of my favorite inspirational blogs I knew I wanted to adopt it.  A perfect jumping off point.  I think I will take this list and then add a few sublists under each heading with a plan on how to achieve that goal in my own life.
What are your goals?


P.S. I came across this idea on Pinterest perfect for Valentines/our Anniversary (Darling husband, DON'T click on this link if you are reading this ;)  Once I started I haven't been able to stop, what a great way to focus on the positives!

1 comment:

  1. OoooOOOooo. I hope you feel much better very soon. :(

    ReplyDelete