Saturday, May 18, 2013

10 months

This month has been a BUSY month for WR.  He is on the go non stop and loving life.

I can probably count on one hand how many times I have actually held him while sleeping........sigh.  He is growing too fast.

Loves to taunt the puppies with his food ;)

Loves stroller time heading to the park or out for a walk or run

Discovered sand for the first time

Loves to make us laugh

He's a wild man in the tub

Getting so big I can hardly stand it

Much to my dismay he is cruising up stairs

LOVES to swing and gets to daily
Finally making an attempt to hold his bottle (I don't mind if I have to help for a while longer)

Always on the move and into mischief!
It has been a fun month and I can just imagine he will only get busier........yikes!

2 comments:

  1. he is so chunky and adorable. stairs already????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so crazy how fast they grow! i swear you just had him yesterday!

    ReplyDelete