Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kindergarten Graduate

I just had the pleasure of watching AL and her class put on an adorable dance performance and then have a little family dance and then a little graduation.  Adorable.
Not going to lie, I was having a ROUGH morning with kids bickering and feeling overwhelmed by the stress of not being in my own home and constantly worrying about my parents basement renters hearing my kids screaming or me getting after them.  I actually sent T an email with the subject line "I Quit" (dramatic? yes).
Watching her dance with such confience brought tears to my eyes as I thought over the growth this year has brought.  She has made amazing friends, she has learned to read and write, she is so confident and opinionated!  Love it.  While watching her performance I knew that being home with my kids allowed me the pleasure of being able to attend this big milestones.  They had a little family dance number where they turned down the lights, brought out the glow sticks and danced to One Directions "What Makes You Beautiful", it was perfect.  (My Mommy resignation letter is no longer on the table......lol)
She had a fabulous teacher (coming from a teacher mom that means alot).  We sure are proud of you AL!  xoxo
All ready to dance - sitting back to back with her partner center in front of the stage

JA excited to watch the show with his Buddy

Too bad I wasn't quick enough to grab my camera to catch the graduation action!

With one of her favorite friends

She is going to miss her teacher

In her words she is officially a "grade one-er" (It's a big deal)

No comments:

Post a Comment